MCANDREW APRIL||MAY

I made my way back into the forest of Blunn Creek on May 6, 2014 at around 1 pm. The weather was humid and there was a strong breeze blowing from the East. As I ventured to the spot in Blunn Creek where I have been observing for the past six months, I realized that the warm winds of spring and summer have brought life back into a once vacant piece of land. There were flowers blooming in abundance as well as color being rejuvenated back into both the cacti and trees.There were animals scurrying about in almost every direction and many insects made their presence known. The forest seemed to be alive again, unlike the bareness I had witnessed only a few short months ago. The area I saw today looked like another world compared to the land I photographed in December and February. I am very happy with the significant revival Blunn Creek has accomplished and I hope it continues to flourish until I am able to see it again in August

securedownload securedownload-1 securedownload-2.

“Civilization has so cluttered this elemental man-earth relationship with gadgets and middlemen that awareness of it is growing dim. We fancy that industry supports us, forgetting what supports industry.”