RSS Feed

Bar Chi Sushi

0

February 17, 2014 by etorres4

This weekend was one of my good friend’s birthday and so I decided to make a reservation at Bar Chi on 3rd and Colorado. The reservation was made a few days before, to my surprise we would be waiting an hour to get seated! Not only did I have to wait for an hour for a table but a party of 15 people was seated after I had been there for an hour. This group consisted for frat boys and their dates, who were all about to pass out at the restaurant! I was about to walk somewhere else and we managed to get a table in the worst area ever! We finally managed to get our food which was okay, I must say the noodles I ordered were decent. If you know me you know I love a good Cosmopolitan, and of course this drink was very upsetting. I know it’s a different type of cosmo since it’s Asian and what not, but this thing was nasty! (No Me Gusta!!!) We had our dinner and the group was very fun. We payed our checks and the owner comes at me complaining why didn’t our group tip more. This was the funniest thing ever, I smiled and left. Never going again.

unnamed-1 unnamed-2

0 comments »