RSS Feed

The Austin Experience

2

February 10, 2014 by etorres4

Living in Austin Texas is very exciting! Everyday I can expect to see something different, whether this be the weather, fashion, or  the amazing food that is being born here everyday. I am a huge foodie and also a big supporter of small business. In Austin I try to keep everything I consume local, helping the vintage stores, the local farmers market, and local designers who are trying to make it.

Today I took a visit down to Z Tejas with my family for brunch.

This restaurant is on west 6th around the Austinite’s HQ (Whole Foods).  Since it was such a nice day today we asked to sit outside, the tables surround a beautiful tree that gives a cool shade. For those 21 and older they have an amazing happy hour with a make your own mimosa, or bloody mary. The place is perfect for anytime after a long night on 6th, or when you want to catch up with an old friend. From the brunch menu I noticed most options were Mexican, but that did not stop me.  Make sure you check out this place! Let me know how it goes.

unnamed

2 comments »

1. Actually? is that even functioning? How extensive it normally takes for the achievements to appear?

2. Liz Law says:

Great article.
    Thank you.

http://www.bylizlaw.com