The Upperclassman

The upperclassmen we saw were all very interesting and gave a different perspective on the differing Visual Study major options

The photography major was in my opinion a by-the-book photographer, from her varied collections of photos, to her single pieces, to the collage projects she showed a great deal of skill, when it came to composition. Although she ventured into almost every aspect of it, she still didn’t go too far outside of stuff photography related.

The Graphic Design major I related to the most, with various distinct pieces made with differing software, to her own custom font, I was honestly very impressed, and inspired. Maybe it also had to do with the fact she was also half-hispanic, but I digress.

The Interactive Games Studies major, well… let’s just say that she looked like she was trying very hard. Honestly though for her to commit to a field in which the only chance of getting an actual job is to start working in the field, and show talent in it, so her demeener could be that of one who suceeds, but a few drawing classes along the way wouldn’t hurt.