Submission Preparation Checklist
- MS Word format
- MLA, APA, Chicago, or citation format of their scholastic discipline.
- No page limit.
- Submissions may include course papers, journal entries, travel/study abroad reports, or memorable essays on globalization.
Pangaea global connections is an online journal of student work related to global issues. It is published by the School of Education at St. Edward’s University and should demonstrate some or all of the following criteria:
- Knowledge of the history and evolution of global processes.
- Critical engagement with current global issues including global economics, politics, business, geography, sustainability, and culture.
- Awareness of the impact of global processes through on and off campus experiences.
- Attention to the key dilemmas involving global health, development, sustainability, global-local strategies, global inequity, social change, ethics, and leadership in the global context.
- Critical reflection on study abroad experience that connect to the previous themes.
|ST. EDWARDS EMAIL:||PERSONAL EMAIL:|
|TITLE OF SUBMISSION:|
|TYPE OF SUBMISSION:|
|SUBMISSIONS ACCEPTED BY:|
|E-mail:Pangaea@stedwards.edu||St. Edward’s University 3001 S. Congress, Box 482 Austin, TX, US 78704 Call: (512) 428-1275 or (512) 627-3793 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Download Submission Form: 2018-2019-pangaea-submission-form
ABOUT PANGAEA JOURNAL
Pangaea refers to the supercontinent that existed over 200 million years ago before this giant landmass separated into the distinct continents we are familiar with today. Pangaea is a prehistoric reminder of global interdependence and a symbol of greater awareness of our shared histories and futures.
The St. Edward’s mission is a commitment to help students understand themselves, clarify their personal values, and recognize their responsibility to the world community. these principles are guided by our Holy Cross tenets: the courage to take risks, an international perspective, respect for the whole person, and a commitment to social justice.