VISUAL STUDIES I: Sequence Critique 3

Due to unfortunate events of me being out of town until Monday, I had no time to get back in the lab this week and work on the final laser print book. However, I was given great advice by my classmates and professors that I will take into consideration when creating my final book.

Despite the fact that I had my book all planned out from the beginning and had a good idea of what I wanted to do, it wasn’t going to work due to limitations. My plan required me to take natural photographs, and that requires quite some time, and I don’t have that time unfortunately. However, I can perhaps go out and capture stories on photograph because Tuan told me that there are stories already out there waiting for me to be photographed. I don’t have to take the time to create my own with random photographs for the sake of the time that I have to complete this assignment. But still it’s good that I’m keeping thought that I am the director and I have control of my story, and that I want it to be natural.

My plan is to take the plan that I originally had and edit it with the ideas that my classmates and Tuan gave me. I have some catching up to do, but I will take the time to do what I need to do in order to make this book work the way it should.