Evaluation of the Faculty and Plan for the Future

Jimmy

I thought it was nice to see Jimmy’s work with the risograph. It really helped bring out the best of his art.

Jenna

I thought it was pretty cool to be able to see what Jeena worked on for a travel app. I wish that the work I have done could be used by companies in the future. You do not give much thought as to how worked on designing the app.

Taun

This was one of the first times I have seen a mood wall. I believe that it was in Tuan’s presentation. It is interesting to see what people put up there to help them work on their art projects. Taun to have some good work that reminds me of the one class where he showed off some art he worked on. Some of his designs were familiar.

Bill

The thing that I found the most interesting was Bill’s presentation. It was visually appealing. I still cannot believe that those are real-world objects that he took pictures of. His photos were so colorful and it was impossible to tell what those pictures were originally of. I did not understand what he was trying to do though.

Plan

I’d like to be able to take advantage of how many development studios are within Austin and try to get an internship in the near future. If possible, I would try my best to make my way to the top of the development team by starting at the bottom. It might seem like that is odd, but this degree will teach me the ins and outs of the video game industry.