- Business Plans and Profiles Index, Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh
“The Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh maintains an index of free sample business plans to serve as guides for a wide range of startups and established businesses.”
- Business Plans Handbook
“Composed of actual business plans written by entrepreneurs in North America who are seeking financing for their businesses.”
- The Plan: Step-by-Step Business Plan Workbook
Helpful information on Business Descriptions, Managers & Employees, Operations & Location, Marketing, Buying a Business, Buying a Franchise, Loan Request , Personal Finances, Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow, Ratios & Formulas.
Provides some sample start-up business plans in as many as 60 different industries.
- Business Planning Templates
Business planning guidance from The Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE) Counselors to America’s Small Business.
- Small Business Reference Center
The Small Business Reference Center provides up-to-date information on relevant topics, including starting a company, operations management, sales, and growing or rescuing a business.
- Business Plans Handbook (volumes 1-8) in print HD62.7.B865 and online Business Plans Handbook (volumes 15 & 31-33).
“a compilation of actual business plans developed by businesses throughout North America”
- Developing a Turnaround Business Plan: Leadership Techniques to Activate Change Strategies, Secure Competitive Advantage, and Preserve Success, by Paley Norton, 2015
- Anatomy of a Business Plan: A Step-by-Step Guide to Building a Business and Securing Your Company’s Future, by Linda Pinson, 2005
- Business Plans Kit for Dummies, by Steven Peterson, 2010
- Business Plan Workbook, by Colin Barrow, 2012
- How to Write a Business Plan, by Brian Finch, 2013
- How to Prepare a Business Plan, by Edward Blackwell, 2003
- U.S. Small Business Administration – Developing a Marketing Plan
Article on developing a marketing plan.