To prep for Day 8, Wed, May 28
1. Take a few moments to review the portion of your project proposal that addressed your assessment plan.
2. Consider your goals for translating your project into a scholarly presentation or publication:
- Are you interested in developing this pedagogical experiment into an area of scholarly work?
- Can you imagine presenting on this topic at a conference, or even writing an article about it?
- If so, what conferences or journals might be appropriate venues for you to present or publish on this topic?
- Are you collecting the right kind of assessment information in order to share this project publicly with others?
- Would you consider applying for a summer presidential excellence grant to pursue work turning this project into a scholarly project?