The movie Pulp Fiction was very interesting to dissect and put together to understand. I am not too sure what you mean when you say to discuss the use of time, so I am going to discuss what I think you mean. In the beginning of the movie Vincent and Jules go on a mission to kill someone and Jules asks for the time and says it’s not time yet, so they move to the side to continue their conversation and when its exactly the time then they knock on the door. This indicates to me that they used their time well and did not want to show up early to their duties. There was also this other scene in the movie where Vincent must count to three to give the adrenaline shot to Mia. And the use of time here is used as a guide for Vincent to give the shot. And there was a third scene where Jules, Vincent and Mr. Wolfe had 40 minutes to clean the car. My thoughts on the use of time in this scene are that they used their time very precisely and moved quickly so as not to go over the time given. And those are my thoughts in of the use of time in Pulp Fiction.