BP #4

I have ideas for the project final. We are doing a brochure, as well as a tri-fold, and visual representation of our wicked problem. The group is still in preliminary stages of planning, but I have a basic visual representation sketch that we are going to use to demonstrate the cycle of housing and how it is a positive-feedback loop. Through the use of the tri-fold and brochures, we may inform how this cycle of housing has devastating statistics in its growing numbers in our local area as well as how to break the cycle in certain areas.

img_1508

From the discussion in my Wicked Problems LLC, Photography, Bill motivated us to envision our project and how we are going to demonstrate to the public what we have learned and what we are going to do about it. Bill is also promoting professionalism making our standards higher for the final project, this is the new insight I have gained for planning stages. I believe by understanding of how I’m going to try to solve the wicked problem in presenting has helped me become less frustrated with my current feelings with housing.`With the collective information in my group we are almost there!