img_2922

I think I really enjoyed this project overall. We had to think critically about the subject to learn deeper about the problems. There was solid teamwork in my group so everyone knew what was going on. I know a lot more about the challenges that Austin faces not only as a city but also as a community. We had to ask ourselves what was really going on with poverty. Poverty here in Austin turns out to be caused by many different other problems within the community, things like healthcare, housing, and lack of food were some of the other problems we had to work though to get to poverty. Personally I think this class was a success, I learned a lot about how to conduct well thought out research and reach out to the community for information. I also learned about my teammates, as they are a great bunch of people who I can tell really do care about the community. This class has taught me so much about how to interact with Austin and with the people at my school. I am so grateful for the experiences that I have learned though this class and I hope I can take something similar ion the future.