VISUAL STUDIES I: Sequence Critique #2

Here is my thumbnail for my book in progress:

raminamani1 raminamani2

Since I was unable to get to my location this week, I had to work with what I had. It’s not as bad as it seems though. I have it well-planned out so far. Since I knew exactly what I wanted to do for the sequence for my narrative and how to put in in the book format, making the thumbnail went well. Despite the fact that I am missing a few photos for specific pages, I know exactly what sort of photo I am looking for. The reason why I haven’t taken the pictures yet is because I want them to be natural photos and not me planning out the photograph. For example, I don’t want to tell a group of kids that I need a picture of to act like they’re having fun while I take a photo. I’d rather wait and wait for the perfect picture because that would make the book and my narrative more natural. However, I do not want to fall behind on this assignment, so if that’s what it comes to eventually then I will take action. But anyways, the sequence is going well, and it’s all pretty much planned out. It’s just a matter of fleshing everything out now.