Blog Post #11

Tuan is a graphic designer who does a lot of work for his family, friends and his students. He’s done a tattoo for a friend his works is very geometrical in my opinion. He’s made everyone gifts never really buys any. His work was very cool and electronic.

Hollis had some extremely cool art pieces, she is working on a large scale comic book about herself. I like that all her of her art pieces are based on natural disasters, which really give us a crazy visual on how terrible they are and the harm they can do. Hollis’s art pieces really tell a story in my opinion and give me an extreme visual on the destruction of the american dream.

Bill is a photo communications major, who started by photographing texas prisons and then got into photographing natural architecture, commercial photography and portraits. Bill photographed a cancer patient for many years and then started doing ptortralurge photography. Now, he destructs the image and puts it together in by just color.

My five year plan would be to get an awesome internship, graduate college move to the west coast or to New York and hopefully work for a fashion magazine company. In other to accomplish this goal I need to really take advantage of my school, get awesome grades and get involved, I need to practice practice and practice. When I become a junior I will need to get a big internship somewhere so that I can I really get my name out there. I would also like to study abroad some time soon in college to Spain and photograph all the around Europe with my digital and film camera. Then move somewhere for my job and make it big in this world.