Blog Post #5

Part 1

Clara (photography) – I really enjoyed Clara’s work. She said how she tries to continue to learn other ways to take photographs even though she is most comfortable with film.

Hanna (Graphic Design) – I liked how Hanna used typography in her work, I specifically liked her image using the word “Lost”.

Michelle (ARTS) – I like Michelle really progressed in her drawing, but stuck to her roots. Her use of lighting was great and I loved the colors she used colors together.

Alexis (Interactive Game Studies) – I liked how Alexis talked about the Interactive Game Studies program. She was real about it and said how it is hard and definitely not easy.

Part 2

Achievement Hunter – I find this website compelling because of the layout. They found a simple and interesting way to display everything on the website.

Lynda – This website easily lays out all of it’s courses for you to see. It is very simple to find what you are looking for.

Razer – This website is for sales. It is incredibly easy to find product details and know exactly what you are buying.

Apple – Apple has a simple and elegant website. It is interactive and engaging. It makes you want to look at it.