SEMINAR VISU: BLOG #4

BLOG #4

Part 1
  1. The question posed by this assignment is how do you make an image. The goal was to head out to South Congress, take some pictures and apply the gestalt principles.
  2. In order to do this, I had to research about how to take good photographs since I’m not acquainted with photography. Once I had my pictures, there was some post production to be made. I decided which were the strongest pictures, and I had to think about which principles apply to the pictures.
Part 2
  1. The strongest aspect of this work is the post production done on the picturesand my knowledge of gestalt terms.
  2. The weakest part of this work is my lack of knowledge in photography. I believe that if I had more practice, my pictures could’ve turned out a lot better.
  3. The project could be strengthened by having a clearer theme, such as buildings or couples.
  4. The project could by strengthened by having more knowledge on how to take pictures. This way I could use the camera to my advantage and to capture things the way I intend.
  5. I’m still working on the project. The presentation of this project is of great importance, which is why I’ll work on notes or possible questions that could be made.