CREATIVITY and MAKING_Flusser

The Photograph gave me a completely new meaning to what a photograph is. It is a snapshot of one’s perspective and the job of a photographer is for his or her views to be portrayed. The interpretation of mundane concepts or objects to the complex is centered in the way we are groomed to perceive these objects. Seeing how everything is about perception and that I could perceive something so different than my fellows helped provide meaning behind being able to back up my work. I need to be able to explore and lay out my perspective so that others can see the world how I see it.

The different components to a photograph (the interpretation, the photographer, the camera) were all discussed. It showed me how sometimes these things can be working against us as the photographer. There are situations where I think I have the perfect photograph to represent what I am trying to communicate but the image does not turn out how intended. I am constantly trying to understand the meaning behind the objects in my photos. Sometimes it can be hard to synthesize all the components and try to think about every detail as being something that a person could try to interpret or put meaning to. Those things could make a photograph take on a whole new message.