This site allows current faculty, staff and students of the St. Edward’s community to create individual blogs, websites, or e-portfolios. You can create a blog for personal learning or reflection; your course, module, tutorial class or any other group; departmental or faculty news blog; event or conference.
To get started or to log in, just click the “Log In” link in the top of this screen. When you log in for the first time, a blog will be automatically created for you.
- All sites will be created with your SEU Username and will have the address https://sites.stedwards.edu/[username]; for example, https://sites.stedwards.edu/cousettr
- If you are a faculty member and would like a site for your class or for your students to individually have sites for a class assignment please email Instructional Technology at email@example.com.
- Blogs or e-portfolios hosted on Edublogs at sites.stedwards.edu may be exported by following these instructions. You can import your Edublogs site into any WordPress site.
- If you need a site for an organization or other purpose please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The possibilities are endless! Have fun! To get started view our video tutorial or help documents.