Part 1:
SKILLS INVENTORY

1) My greatest strengths in Drawing 1 include: patience in completing my drawings
For greater success in this course, I need to: practice more on my sketches and drawings

2) My greatest strengths in Media Lens include: evaluating the news for quizzes                               For greater success in this course, I need to: write my reports with greater thought

3) My greatest strengths in Intro to the Hebrew Bible include: paying attention to the lecture and taking good notes during class                                                                                                                    For greater success in this course, I need to: give more effort in my reading assignments

4) My greatest strengths in Visual Studies 1 include: active listening and patience with learning the skills                                                                                                                                                                   For greater success in this course, I need to: practice more on my Lightroom and Photoshop skills

5) My greatest strengths in Writing and Rhetoric 2 include: being proficient                                   For greater success in this course, I need to: better prepare on my essays and not procrastinate.

Computer skills:
My computer skills include: fast typing and Microsoft Word
I still need to learn: Microsoft Excel

Research & writing skills: writing  a good thesis statement
My greatest strengths as a researcher/writer include: researching good and valuable articles
I need to work on these aspects of research and writing: making transitions between paragraphs
I learn best & accomplish most when: I’m not distracted and I’m focused

ACTION PLAN

A class that I am struggling with is my Intro to the Hebrew Bible class.                                                   10 ways that I can improve in this class include:

1. concentrating on my reading
  2. giving more effort in the class
  3. not daydreaming during class
  4. reading all the assigned material
  5. asking questions when needed
  6. asking my peers for help when needed
  7. prepare for my quizzes
  8. research on topics I don’t understand
  9. asking my professor for help or more resources
  10. give more effort in preparing for my exams