03 Sequence: Part 1

To begin. This weekend I did not have an opportunity to get new images at any location. I also wasn’t able to get access to a Canon DSLR from the school’s library. However, for now I will using some RAW files and jpegs from previous visits to SoCo. While some of the sketches and ideas in this book prototype may stay in the book, I will go out sometime this week to either SoCo or a new location and get some pictures. I will even edit this post if I must in order to keep things consistent. Thank you for reading. Now for the actual blog post portion.

For my book, I feel as though it need to be bigger than the sample book we made in class. But a bit bigger though, nothing too huge, but something that will be able to showcase my photos, art and or collages with enough detail.

Photo and material wise I’ll be using some old photos, some new photos and maybe even other piece of art or my collages that I’ve made. I did some sketches of some old photos in my sample book. Here are some examples. They’re very rough sketches but the final product will be much better.