Starting Fall 2019, The MAC program is implementing a new online platform called Tevera for training site management and supervision.
Tevera will help us partner with you more effectively by:
- Strategically placing students with you that complement your organization’s unique mission and strengths
- Streamlining the placement process through online administration of formal site and student contracts
- Granting you greater visibility and control in promoting your organization as a clinical training site
- Simplifying the supervision (and signing off) of your interns’ hours and activities
- Automating the process for submitting student evaluations
If you oversee training placements at your site or are a site supervisor, you’ll receive an email from Tevera asking you to register as a user. Please take these two important steps:
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your Contacts to ensure that you receive the registration email.
- Keep an eye out for that registration email within the next few weeks. You’ll need to register in order to access information regarding your supervised students(and update your own profile if needed).
Please watch this video for an overview of how you and any other supervisors at your agency will use Tevera. As we roll out Tevera at our university over the next semester we appreciate your patience and feedback.
We value your partnership and are excited to collaborate with greater effectiveness and efficiency through this new platform. Thank you for your investment in our students and in the future of counseling.
The MAC Faculty