Blog Post 6

1. My greatest strengths in College Algebra include: my ability to do mental math
  2. For greater success in this course, I need to: try and pay attention to the class
  3. My greatest strengths in Rhetoric include: my ability to create a lot of detail in a

story

4. For greater success in this course, I need to: Remember to use transitions and

actually be able to create a point in my story

5. My greatest strengths in History of games include: my attetntion span to the class

and my general interest in the class

6. For greater success in this course, I need to: study for the quizzes
  7. My greatest strengths in Visual Studies include: None
  8. For greater success in this course, I need to: try to pay attention to the class or care

for the class

9. My greatest strengths in FSTY include: None

10.For greater success in this course, I need to: try to pay attention to the class or care

about the class
11.My greatest strengths in 1st year seminar include: none
12.For greater success in this course, I need to: try to pay attention to the class and do

the blogs

Computer skills:

Research & writing skills:

1. My computer skills include: Java, PowerPoint, Word 2. I still need to learn: Excel, C++

1. My greatest strengths as a researcher/writer include: being able to write about the report at hand
  2. I need to work on these aspects of research and writing: remembering to research, gathering more information
  3. I learn best & accomplish most when: unknown

Action Plan:

In order to catch up to Visual studies I need to do the projects that are overdue and actually try to pay attention in the class.