South Park Facebook

Hello you all again!

Hope you are still enjoying my blog. Today for my new post I decided to talk to talk about this new episode that the famous South Park been about. Beside being realistic they also using lot of humor that all of us (Facebook Users) can relate on. For instance, how your parents or family members might react if you don’t adding them as their friends on Facebook. How the fact we taking things too seriously online. Fr example if you are in a relationship with someone but you don’t put it on your profile. Sometimes if we do put things online it is because we want it to keep it private or personal. To some people they can take it really bad. This competition of building your online community is also a fact that can drive you nuts. Seriously it is not the amount of how many friends you do have. It rather the matters of having real good friends on which you can count on no matters what. I think that what south park wanted to pass it on as a message is that we should take our “Online Life” too much in consideration. I mean that it is good to have an online community and build new contact but I do think that you have to be yourself online as in your offline life. Don’t do something because someone else told you to do so if you don’t really want to. like asking someone to be your friend for instance.

I think that south park did a really great job representing the Facebook user. I think that people should cool off with social media even if I know what I a talking about it is very hard when you are used to it. Social Media are good for some free time but don’t do it all day. Social Media might ruined your life like friendship. You can become unsocial due to all the time you spend online. I think that Facebook has impact our lives like no one would have ever imagined. We are bombarded by Facebook all the time no matters where we go.
South Park Facebook

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.