Instagram for your business!

Instagram for your business!

Hello all of my wonderful readers!

Last time I talked about why you should use social media for your business! This week I am back to talk about one of my top favorite social media sites, Instagram! I will be talking and giving examples on why this is an awesome site for your business!

BUT FIRST! As some of ya’ll know, I am in a Social Media for Public Relations class  where I get to work with a client to help them use different types of social media sites to get their company recognized.

I am working with fashion stylist, Andrea Whaley who’s company, Wardrobe Interventions, has asked for help from my team and I on building her social media image on the net and gain more cliental.

Instagram as we all know has become more popular in the past year. This social media site is a great tool to use when it comes to fashion for both men and women. Using smartphone Apps like PicStitch or PicCollage fashion companies and stylists can showcase different pieces of an outfit. Using these Apps with Instagram makes it easy to view different outfit ideas along with jewelry, shoes and other accessories all in one picture!

However, Instagram is not just for fashion stylists. Companies like Nike, Ralph Lauren, Apple, Nordstrom and Starbucks are using Instagram to build their customer engagement. Using Instagram as a tool is a way to display your companies product, obtain customer feedback and build a brand name.

Screen Shot 2014-04-22 at 1.25.04 AM

Screen Shot 2014-04-22 at 1.27.17 AM

There are so many possibilities you can have using Instagram! Since it also has a feature to record video and break it up into sections of your choice, your business can get even more creative. Videos are a booming tool to use in social media because of the reach it has to users all around the world! YES, the WORLD! Well, everyone in the world that has a smartphone. haha.

AND.. Use HASHTAGS! Hashtags are a great way to get users involved and lock-in a staple word or phrase that only YOUR business has on social media.

hashtagpic

It is easy to create these cool social media images, but be careful with language and always stay appropriate! You want a good brand image to be successful.

So stay creative, have fun and build your brand!

Until next time,

XOXO

Murphie

2 Responses »

1. This is awesome! Congrats on getting the chance to work with her, I cannot underestimate how important it is for companies to keep their social media pages updated. Make sure you look at my blog about social media cleansing.

2. Murph. Murph. Murph. Murph.
    I think this is a fantastic blog post especially when trying to reach a fashion audience. A picture is worth a thousand words but in fashion, it’s worth a million. With fashion you really nailed it taht pictures are super important and you did a great job explaining a way how to use Instagram to your advantage in the industry.