blog post 6

1. My greatest strengths in Speech include: Being comfortable speaking in front of people, being able to write decently and to describe information well
  2. For greater success in this course, I need to: Be able to write better, pay attention, and read more in detail.
  1. My greatest strengths in Family and Fantasy include:  Pre-knowledge of some psychological ideas and some understanding of the many ideas they present to us.
  2. For greater success in this course, I need to: have a greater understanding of the logic behind of the topic of the class.
  1. My greatest strengths in Comp II include:  I don’t really have any strengths.
  2. For greater success in this course, I need to: Just get better in general.
  1. My greatest strengths in Videogame History include: A long history of playing videogames.
  2. For greater success in this course, I need to: Have better motivation to read.
  1. My greatest strengths in Math include: I have seen much of what is being taught to us.
  2. For greater success in this course, I need to: Remember what I learned.
  1. My greatest strengths in Visual Studies include: having not known all these helpful tips about college.
  2. For greater success in this course, I need to: actually try them.

Computer skills:

1. My computer skills include: knowing how to work Microsoft programs like Word and PowerPoint.
  2. I still need to learn: Learn how to work the rest of these programs.

Research & writing skills:

1. My greatest strengths as a researcher/writer include: I’m pretty good at finding what I need.
  2. I need to work on these aspects of research and writing: Just writing in general
  3. I learn best & accomplish most when: I am focused.
10 ways I could do better I Comp II:
1) Try harder
2) Learn how to write better
3) Write more often
4) Pay attention in class
5) Ask questions
6) Think about what I am writing
7) Write more rough drafts
8) Make more time for it
9) Motivate myself
10) Be in a quite place when I do write