From Mia Zwolinski at Texas A&M University:
The 2017 NOAA Fisheries / Sea Grant Fellowship Federal Funding Opportunities for Population and Ecosystem Dynamics and for Marine Resource Economics, have been posted to Grants.Gov, funding opportunity number NOAA-OAR-SG-2017-2005039 and NOAA-OAR-SG-2017-2005041.
Please access our Texas Sea Grant website for Fellowship application information, guidelines and templates:
Please note the following important information for processing applications:
- Students should submit applications to the Texas Sea Grant College Program by January 27, 2017 5pm local time;
- Submit to Mia Zwolinski, Texas Sea Grant Research Coordinator: email@example.com;
- Do not submit information directly into Grants.gov;
- Sea Grant Programs will transmit the application files via Grants.gov by 5:00 p.m. EST February 24, 2017;
- Additional Fellowship information and FAQ may be found on the NOAA Fisheries/Sea Grant Fellowship at http://seagrant.noaa.gov/FundingFellowships/NMFSSGFellowship/Application.aspx
Please let Mia Zwolinski know if you have any questions.