Engineering and Science Research Opportunities at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) – Oak Ridge, TN
Appointments for Spring and Summer 2017!
Apply NOW to the Nuclear Engineering Science Laboratory Synthesis Programs (NESLS) Program at Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) – Spring or Summer 2017
Must apply at https://www.zintellect.com/Posting/Details/2642
by December 31, 2016 for Spring term
Must apply at https://www.zintellect.com/Posting/Details/2649
by February 28, 2017 for Summer term
- Current AAS, BS, MS, and PhD students – Majors related to Engineering, Earth and Geosciences, Environmental and Marine Sciences, Life Health and Medical Sciences, Mathematics and Statistics, Nanotechnology, Chemistry, Physics, International Relations, Political Science, Government, Policy, Risk Analysis, Science Writing, Public Affairs, and Computer Sciences
- Stipend based on academic status – range from $529/week to $935/week for full-time; pro-rated for part-time
- Travel/Housing assistance (if eligible)
- Professional development activities
- Minimum GPA – 3.0/4.0
- Open to U.S. Citizens, Legal Permanent Residents (LPR) and Eligible International Citizenship
Visit http://www.orau.org/ornl or contact ORNL Education Programs at email@example.com for more information!
DISCLAIMER: As always, we post these opportunities as a courtesy for St. Edward’s University students. Note that their appearance here does not constitute any endorsement of the program by St. Edward’s.