Trying to find new ways of seeing the world -both objects and beings (and their relations)- is what artists do. The assignment of finding a 100 different ways of “interpretating” an object helped me to force myself out of a comfort zone and think ‘out of the box’.

I decided to use a bright pink high heel because I was supposed to choose something I would not be carrying normally. Actually, I think no one would actually carry this with themselves all day, because this shoe is just too much for a daily use. They are unique, chic, smart designed, very feminine, and yet they can still be used by a guy -not necessarily as a shoe, as it is appreciable in the following pictures.

I am amazed by the amount of possible uses a high heel can have, not only fictional -like one photo I took using it as a phone- but completely functional and useful -like the table one.

The following images are the TOP 10 photos of 100 taken. I chose them because of their aesthetics and also because of the contrast between some very functional solutions and some very fictional.

IMG_9312plant pot
IMG_9316hot cup holder
IMG_9323hammerIMG_9359bookendIMG_9388for moving dirty clothesIMG_9420pencil
IMG_9438dumbbellsIMG_9446violinIMG_9479Pool “ball”IMG_9546Table legs (this improvised table actually stayed there for a couple of days)