Blog Post #12

(Sorry, I don’t remember the names of the presenters.)

The first presenter who helped create the app “Eventurist” made me realize how innovative majoring in graphic design can be. He project done with her spouse was great and I thought it was cute how they had been working on it for 6 years.

The second presenter who worked with clay as a medium was very interesting. My favorite part of her presentation was when she spoke about her transition from Chicago to Seattle. Explaining how Chicago is very urbanized compared to Seattle was interesting because I’ve never thought about it. Her explanation of how she gets inspired to create was intriguing because everyones creative process is very unique. When she said that she wasn’t one to sketch out ideas before working on a piece, I thought of myself. But then again, it would probably help me out a whole lot.

Overall, I really enjoyed the seminar this semester. Having presenters present their art and talk about the process of being an artist help put things into perspective for me. I think the professors of the seminar are doing a great job of demonstrating to students the steps of being an artist throughout and after college.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.