AAA #11: It’s Over!

Recently, last week, there were two staff members that presented in the siminar and there was another that was apart of a video game creating company. The first that presented was a man named Bob Bryant, who as a kid, and teenager as well, was very invested in pinball machines, so much so that he wanted to bring the idea of pinball machines into video game consoles like Xbox and PC. The second were two of my Visual Studies professors, Alexandra Robinson and Joe Vitone. Dr. Robinson, showed multiple artistic photographs of her children and how important they are to her, and would also create GIFs that are a bit unique I would say. Dr. Vitone showed family records that dated back to 1998, first shooting in Costa Rica with photographs 4X5 of family members either in black and white photos and or color.

My response to this course is that it was very interesting seeing multiple artists and game designers show up to see what they are all about, and it would inspire multiple people to be much like them in the future. I don’t really have much to say accept that I really enjoyed going to this class.