The Munday Library is here to support the St. Edward’s Community during this remote work period. Whether you want to stream videos, read the news, or learn something new, the Library is here to help. To learn more about our resources and services, explore the sections below:
(For the latest updates on campus operations and resources learn more)
- Follow us on social media:
Research and Class Support
- Search, save, and organize research through the Library’s online catalog, Sorin.
- Order articles not available through the catalog through ILL.
- Access FAQs and Research Guides to guide you through your assignments using our best online resources.
- Suggest a purchase for a book or movie. We will order items electronically where available, or add them to the list to purchase when campus reopens.
- Engage with SEU Archives and Special Collections
- Chat with us live.
- E-mail anytime at email@example.com.
- Meet us via teleconference using our online appointment request form.
Entertainment and Leisure
- Stream popular movies, documentaries, and great courses through Kanopy and other video databases from the library.
- Explore popular magazines on our new app, Flipster.
- Check out our new eBook Leisure collection.
- Get inspired in the Hobbies and Crafts Reference Center.
- Read books online and check out a list of recommended titles:
- Munday Library Staff Recommends – eBook Fiction
- Munday Library Staff Recommends – eBook Nonfiction
- Munday Library Staff Recommends – eBook Classics
- Munday Library Staff Recommends – eBook Short Stories
- Munday Library Staff Recommends – eBook Mysteries
- Munday Library Staff Recommends – eBook Poetry
- Munday Library Staff Recommends Free Audiobooks
- Access popular news sources here:
- Find your local paper on Newsbank
Take a quick virtual tour of our library and learn more about the services and resources we provide.