SpaceTime and Faculty Time

Part 1: SpaceTime Studios is a small company of game devs that mostly focus on the mobile gaming industry. They were pleasant and didn’t spare any detail for when they first entered the industry to where they are now in it.
I thought everything they shared was very helpful, especially monitoring what goes on in managing an MMO (as far as cheaters and hackers go). It was somewhat intimidating however when they decided to share the excel sheets that determine nearly everything RNG (which is pretty much the backbone of an MMO’s code) as well as what do NPCs do when a player is near.
I talked with them after class and they were very kind and patient with my questions that I had trouble wording. They were much kinder and approachable than that person that came from IBM’s design team. I hope we see more game developers like them, or be like them.

Part 2:
(this one is for Hollis) Why do you mostly choose imagery of some kind of destruction or disorder to illustrate? Is it because of the small attention to detail? The process of drawing making it?

(for anyone) What is the one piece of work that you are personally the most proud of?