Blog Post #8

Roel Martinez was very helpful in presenting how registration functions and how advising will help students determine where they want to go in their school and future career.

Meghan Ryan discussed study abroad options and was very persuasive in influencing students to try studying abroad. She displayed how St Edwards makes it easy for students to study abroad and her presentation was helpful.

Ysenia Valdez’s presentation for Cabra showed how many jobs of artistic expression are produced by this school magazine. I liked the fact that Cabra allows students to express themselves no matter their major.

The Command G presentation was intriguing. I think it is awesome how they use graphic design to help the school and they participate digital design activities.

Although Brittany Fucik didn’t have a visual presentation I was still intrigued to join Art Club. I am a visual art major and would love to help the art club get started again.

1. My future is not very planned but I know I would like to incorporate art into my career and into the rest of my life. My future is it customized to to me in terms of how I would like to use my skills in design within my career in the future. My college career is pretty much pans due to my major requirements and meting with my advisor.
  2. If I could travel abroad I would either go to France or Italy because I think the locations are beautiful and they have good art communities. I would probably take general education courses in those countries though.
  3. I am not part of a student group yet, but I would like to join Cabra and Art Club. I would like to see more artistically expressive extra-curricular activities.