Blog Post #2

I have found that for the most part, I use my time wisely. For the other parts I mostly waste my time by sleeping, being on my phone, or by watching T.V. . For school things I mostly procrastinate a lot but I manage to get everything done in time. I feel like on the weekends I waste a lot of time because I don’t know the Austin area real well so I never really go anywhere outside the places I know. I wish I could easily learn all the roads and routes instead of learning the hard way by driving everywhere and getting lost. I feel like if I knew more about Austin then I wouldn’t waste my weekends away by being on my phone or just watching T.V.

This was from my senior year of high school at one of our soccer games. I really admire this coach as a actual coach and one of my best teachers. He was always good with being strict with the players but never overdoing it.

I was VERY involved in FFA throughout my 4 years in high school and starting my junior year I went out to take pictures at our show. This is Kyle Pasket who has always tried hard every year to win showmanship and a spot in the auction. This past year he finally made it.