1. How do you make decisions? Are they based upon anything substantial? Why or why not?

I make decisions based on how convenient each option is, how attainable, and what the consequences are. I personally believe that those criteria do mean that I hake decisions based on substantial things. I do this because I want to make very informed decisions so that I don’t end up with the short end of the stick. And I’ve been raised to be cautious about the things that I do and the people that I associate myself with. I have always done this because I know the consequences of making decisions that are poorly informed or impulsive.

2. How do you know when something is “good” or working?

I know that something is going good when I am benefiting more than I’m losing. This means that I am working at something and I am making progress towards the goal that I have set for myself. This can also be represented as making a good grade, or as succeeding in my endeavors.

3. How do you rework projects to make them work?

In order to make my projects work how I want them I test them out, in order to find where the malfunction is. Once I know what’s wrong I work to fix it. Normally I will try to find a different way of working that part, so that I can efficiently continue, without having to start over.