Current Expert Hours & Projected Fall 2019 Type II Expert Hours

My first notable creative experience when I joined the Art Club in La Grulla High School in La Grulla, Texas. I painted an Acrylic painting on plywood and entered it at the STARR County Fair. I ended up winning Novice Grand Champion and won a cash prize and two ribbons. It was one of the most proudest moments of my life and it was for a work related to this topic.

I’m envisioning most of my time going to perfecting my skills using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects. I’m really excited to use new software especially if it makes me more viable and useful as person. I’m looking forward to spending most of my time working on Typography 2 assignments rather than other design or non-major classes. I love creating new things I’m actually slowly turning my room into a creative work space where I can work on projects so U can fulfill my 10,000 hours faster by being able to work from home.

I think 10,000 hours is a lot of time, however, I’m determined to do everything I can to put myself in an environment where I can constantly be using the software I’m learning in class and being constantly creative. I believe 10,000 is achievable and the best way to achieve it is by changing the environment to a more creative space.