Art Events, Museums and Children’s Work

Laguna Gloria Sculpture Park

This is an art exhibit I went to at the Fuller Craft Museum when I went home this semester. It was an artist who made all of his work out of . This is Fenway Park in Boston. It was so amazing and very different than anything I know I’ll ever do. I hate detail so this was overwhelming to imagine how much hard work and patience was put into these projects. Not to mention, this is only one of about fifteen pieces in the gallery.

This is a painting that a little six year old boy I babysit for did of Waller Creek. Even though it is so simple, I just thought it was so good and the colors change slightly in a way that makes both the blue and green interesting to look at.

This is another painting by a girl I babysit who is seven. It is so good!!!! I would love to do a series of paintings like this one but I know I could never naturally get myself to do this.

11377278_10105313808327333_1087965494873667311_n

This is my aunt Lisa playing the accordion at that art show I went to in East Austin. I took some awesome pictures of her playing music but not her art piece. It was a very “Austin” event.