VISU Post #11

Post-graduation, I hope to

1. Land an entry level job – video game industry, animation industry – no real preference so long as I can do art and get paid
  2. Accumulate money, experience, and credit
  3. Alongside this: continue work writing/publishing – generate enough income to afford a nice apartment and at least one animal friend pal.
  4. Begun saving for overseas travel – think about time long term overseas, japan, etc. – again, time not too relevant – create lasting system that makes sure I can do this
  5. Take (brief) trips around the world, accumulate stories
  6. Work my way up & around the corporate ladder.

Before I get to work on any of this, I need to finish school and make sure that I have a holistic set of skills for the future. Whilst doing so, I will also be building a network – a social ladder I can also climb and use to advance me professionally, and as a person. Over the summers and during breaks I will endeavor to create prints and other small things to be sold to get my name out there in some way. In the same way, I will continue to write every day.

My long term goals are vague, as of this point, but they involve a happy life with pets, friends, art and travel – I know I need to be a published author eventually, and I will certainly have a part in story-boarding some masterpieces, but for the moment, I am unclear as to how, what, and when.