Time Management: Bad at it or too much to manage?

Through doing this little experiment, I discovered that I have a lot on my plate. Being a full-time college student, a part-time cashier, treasurer, and president of an organization I would deem it safe to say that I’m probably doing more than the average student. While that’s all fine and dandy, the overall problem is being able to efficiently manage all of that and still have a time to really breathe. I found myself stay up till 2am on average, working on usually 5-6 hours of sleep and being consistently busy with classes, work, homework, and organization upkeep throughout the day till I can usually get home between 8 and 10 depending on my shift schedule. This leads to the consequences of not managing time well as I write this at 1am the night after this post was due, and that’s falling behind. I know that falling behind is probably the worst thing and I’m currently in the strong tides of its current. This leads myself to questioning how I can manage things better, can I manage things better. And the answer is yeah definitely, the slow tread back to solid land is a hard battle, but it’s a dragon that can be tamed and controlled.