Muslim Brotherhood on Sinai attack and Imprisonment

The Muslim Brotherhood responds to the Sinai attack. The Brotherhood states that the attacks are linked to the islamist militants. The Muslim Brotherhood “says it is a peaceful movement…believes that shedding blood of any Egyptian is forbidden.” Once again, the Muslim Brotherhood is recognized not only as a threat but also as a form of organization that is unwanted and dangerous according to the Sinai attack. The Muslim Brotherhood was also mentioned on the Al Jazeera website. October 24th, marks the 300 day mark of the imprisonment of Al Jazeera journalist. The Al Jazeera journalist have been charged with “spreading false news, endangering national security and support a banned organization, the Muslim Brotherhood.”

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/10/egypt-declares-state-emergency-sinai-2014102422836500878.html

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/10/26/us-egypt-brotherhood-idUSKBN0IF08920141026

15 thoughts on “Muslim Brotherhood on Sinai attack and Imprisonment

1. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! Zonnepanelen Grimbergen

2. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. Zonnepanelen Leuven

3. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one. Zonnepanelen Herent

4. It’s late finding this act. At least, it’s a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. Zonnepanelen Antwerpen

5. Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site. Crepi