Woodworking | What’s keeping you from getting started?

My name is Tony…

I’ve become obsessed with building, restoring and creating furniture, gifts and other fun woodworking projects for the past ten years.

I am a novice.  My journey has been both fun and frustrating, but never ever boring!

I have looked for a place to ask simple questions, and to learn how to start.  Techniques.  How to hold a saw.  How to use a screw gun.  How to set up and start my shop.  What should be my first project?

I decided to create this blog as a place of refuge for those looking for answers, collaboration and comradery on their individual wood working journeys.

Here we will create an environment to answer answer questions from how to get started in woodworking to any and all woodworking topics on your mind.

If I know the answer, I’ll tell you, and if I don’t, we will find it together.

Together we will grow our skills.  You will see my successes, and my failures.  You will find woodworking plans, tutorial videos, and how-to’s on the way to help you build your skills as I build mine.  Hopefully, you will fill that innate desire to create something along the way!

Let’s get started!