VISU-1311

img_4088 img_4078 img_4043 img_4042 img_4065 img_4084 img_4082 img_4057 img_4034 img_4033 img_4048 img_4081 img_4080 img_4045 img_4024 img_4021

Since moving to Austin the weekend before school started, I haven’t had much time to explore the city, so I decided I would start at the furthest point from campus:Cesar Chavez. On Cesar Chavez there are trails for people to walk, jog or ride bikes, so that’s where I started and this is where I found three of my favorite photos. I chose my favorites by what I felt were some of the better photos(aesthetically) and that reminded me of something, or could have as story behind it.

My top five are: the one spelling fun(first column, four down), the graffiti on the bench(first column, five down), and the last two photos in the first column along with the second to last photo in the second column. One of my absolute favorites is the one I mentioned in the second column because when I took the photo I was just noticing the reflection of water on to the pavement, but when I pulled it up on my laptop I don’t even see the reason I was taking the picture but a face, specifically a large triangular nose. The last one in the first column, isn’t aligned perfectly, but I still love the view of the building I captured between the railing while walking down to the trails. My initials spell out “ant” and this gives the classic look of a big city from a small/low angle AKA the view of an ant. I also like playing with light on plants, because the sky is one of my favorite things about the planet and how it affects what is on this Earth, so I took photos with plants and the setting sun giving them a nice glow.