Posters

This poster project was the start of a longer project based on the HOPE (Help Other People Everywhere) Outdoor Gallery project in central Austin. My job was to create two posters, over any part of the Gallery that I chose, including advertising for an event, informing viewers about the Gallery, or displaying an artistic expression of the site. A little background on the gallery: due to cramped spaces and the site’s popularity, the HOPE organization has decided to move the gallery to a more accessible space. Based on that information, I created the “HOPE is moving” poster, which in application would be posted all over the Gallery to let people know that they could find information about it online. I also created a poster to be posted at other places around town to get everyday vandals off of the streets and into a space where they could practice their graffiti skills in a more accepting environment. Both of these were stenciled out and spray painted on poster board, in order to hold true to the spirit of the Gallery.

HOPE: Express yourself

HOPE: Express yourself

HOPE is moving

HOPE is moving