I do not remember the names of the presenters, but I do remember their presentations.

The first presenter, an alumni of St. Ed’s, was in graphic design and did big projects her senior year.  She did a non-paid internship at a sketchy company, and created a box to help with stress and anxiety. She currently works at a start-up company that she had previously been subscribed to, doing some of their design work. I felt like I related to her the most, considering she was a GD major and she showed me what I would have to be doing down the line. From her I learned that I should never do a non-paid internship. Always get paid for your work.  Don’t do anything for free.

The second presenter was quite different, considering it was a Skype call. I could not understand him the whole time and was difficult to relate to. I thought his designs and gifs were neat and cool. I do recall him working in New York and working with various companies. It went to show that design is needed anywhere and everywhere. A very broad field.