April&Final Blog Entry, Tijerina

For my last entry I return to Ford Common Ranch, located near my place. During this visit I saw few changes. One of the main changes I saw was the flourish of new wild plants and the change in color in trees, the change in color and the vast vegetation I had the chance to look at was incredible. A greener view and a vast vegetation really made me realize how in protected parks or areas the biodiversity change quickly and grow faster. During my visit to this park i was able to saw many animals such as squirrels, rabbits, birds and i had the opportunity to see one fox. Even though I didn’t had the chance to take pictures of them with my phone I took visual pictures that would stay with me my entire life.  During my visit to Ford common ranch I took some pictures that i personally liked very much. Walking around and observing the environment I found an old bench, this was one of the best things that could happen. This allow me to sit down and observe the environment and hear the noises from nature.

In this image you could see the bench that i found and if you observe in detail you could observe that its sitting just before a cliff this make the experience of sitting down on it much better as you have different vies perspectives.

image5
image4image7   This two images I took them while being in the bench. From this picture you could now see better the different views I was talking about. During this final visit I realize how important is to spend time with nature and how this help to clear your soul and mind. In all my visits to the different areas I felt in peace and the sense of good vibes where all over the place. I really recommend anyone that is going through hard times, to spend time with nature and think about all the things we have and don’t appreciate like the beautiful view and the great nature we can find even in our backyard.

Final Blog Entry Word Cloud  

Through out this semester it has been incredible the amount of time I spend outside with nature, I usually during the semester i don’t spend as much time outside as i do in summer or winter break. It is in Mexico where is spent most of my time with nature as i go at least 3 days of the week to my ranch where I enjoy of long hours riding horses through the area. therefore during this semester i was happy to had the chance to find places where i can loose my mind and just observe nature and think about myself.

The world cloud is an example of how people observe nature. if you observe you could see that the larger words are words that describe what nature is. Beautiful, life, trees, water, time, day, experience, observing, and felt to me are tho most important words in this cloud. I do believe that this words  are key representations of this semester experience. looking around some blog entries I observe that every person really dedicate time for this semester experience and each and everyone had a total different experience. Also going through the blogs entry of different people i see that nature affect similar but still in a different way to each person. Even though the word was not one of the most used, peace and relaxation are key words through the project, through out the semester my stress level decrease a bit when i had to attend to observe nature for this blog. This allow me to understand that time with nature and meditate helps a lot the soul and helps clear your mind from problems you may have.

i really appreciate the professor to made us do this activity as not only was helpful to understand nature but to understand ourselves. With the stress we leave everyday with school and others with work we forget to spend time with ourselves and reflect on our actions through out our lives, therefore i do belie this project is an opportunity to realize that we need to spend time not only with nature but with ourselves to think about our issues and our virtues. During summer i will go back to Mexico and i would continue this activity, i would spend more time outside and appreciate nature even in urban areas. As I have the privilege to have a ranch I would spent most of my time there and I will try to live a different experience due to a different biodiversity. As i mentioned before this project help me to interact with myself and nature at the same time, reflecting about my observation made me also reflect about my personal life making this project not only helpful to have an understanding of nature but life.

wordcloud