Seven math major students presented 5 posters at this year’s Lucian symposium.
- Adrian Silva and Juliette Garcia – Troposheric Ozone Pollution Project Workshop in El Paso
- Amira Mahler – American Roulette: How Boldly Can You Play?
- Maria Mota – Solving 2×2 Scramble Squares Puzzles with Repetitions
- Antoine Chamoun-Farah – Optimization of Lignin Depolymerization for R. opacus Bioconversion
- B Salinas and Stephanie Thrash – A Combinatorial Approach to RNA-Inspired Folds
Here is a link to several photos of our students: