For my the book project. I’ve have decided to go with the idea of making it about my mental health struggles in the past as well as here at St. Edward’s. The book will be 12 pages, hopefully, 5 x 5 1/2. I want every page on the book to have a clear border around it as I feel like it gives it some oomph. As well as makes it look professional.

My contact sheet with some pictures I’ve taken. With the two on the left being kinda what I imagine the actual pages to look like. With the pages that reflected me in times of happiness being all bright, colourful while the dark times are dark. Or I could flip it around and make it interesting. To show sequence I’m moving in chronological order timewise. And the pages/pictures them self will either brighten or darken up depending on the mood change. So it starts out black, gets dark grey, light grey, white, light grey again, etc.

These are my ideas about type fonts. I’m not 100% on them and if I could I would rather make some myself. But these capture the idea and feeling I want the type to have.