Blog #8 My future….causes anxiety sometimes

How planned is my future, and is it customized for me?

I would like to say I have a plan, and after switching majors from Economics to Fine Arts (which I consider a crazy 180 degree turn!), I plan to sell and appraise art, of what kind, that is to be determined.  I know how to sell, that has been my career for 25 years, whether it is fine jewelry and timepieces or financial services and forecasting the future of economics.  I do not want someone I need to continue with a business degree in order to sell art.

I want to learn art; I want to learn the different parts of it, from drawing, painting, and building.  I believe with this background, I can better serve my future employer and clients.

I love travel, and yes, I will travel again and again.  If there was a place I had to choose to settle, it would be Europe, and to narrow it down, I would choose between France and Italy.  These two places have multi-cultural cities as well as countrysides to enjoy.  I am tired of the United States and the hypocrisy that exists, could it exist everywhere?

Being a social introvert, I am not a part of any student group here on campus, but I am working on it.  I enjoyed going to two art openings and listening to the artists presented.

Speak Your Mind

*