A New Beginning!

It has been over a year since I have posted and I am determined now to dive further into my blog and continue to discuss art, life and anything else that perks my interest or inspire me…

I will also, on occasion, reflect upon my art and my personal struggles with staying focused and motivated in completing my work.  As an artist I have difficulty focusing on one project. I have a tendency to start something and never quite complete it.  My goal at this point in time is to try hard every day to better myself and my talent, as cheesy or cliche as that may sound, there is no other way to say it.  I know I personally have the capability, as we all do, to be what we choose or hope we can become as time goes on.

I am, as many of us are, a procrastinator.  I wait til the last minute, the end of the wire only to rush to the finish line.  By doing so, and getting in the habit of doing so, I have never truly experienced fulfillment or pride in my work.  Due to the fact that I knew I could have done better or tried harder.  I have not, up to this point, shown my true ability to be brilliant.  I don’t mean for that to sound egotistical or proud, but positive and unwillingness to except less from myself.  A form of positive energy that I am trying to bring out in myself or attract in some way.

I have never been fond of talking about myself to others, bragging or otherwise, especially out in the open in a blog.  However, my grandmother said that I should write more, and while I love my journals and hand writing my daily challenges and events, it is much easier sometimes and less tiring to type.  I also hope that maybe my work or blog will inspire and help others in some way.  My personal struggles, who knows, but I will be posting information on art and painting, and my work step by step as I go along.  Maybe this alone will force, motivate and inspire me to work on my art and knowledge of it more often.

Well for tonight that is all I have and until next time, never stop searching!

For yourself, your passion and what inspires you most in this life…

xo