One Comment

on “LATCH Exercise: Location, Alphabet, and Time
One Comment on “LATCH Exercise: Location, Alphabet, and Time
  1. Location:
    I really liked your color choice for this video; the two teals worked very nicely together. I wish you would have used a different typeface, even though I commend you for trying, just because I don’t really like the one you chose I’m not too into the whole generic hand lettered font thing. I like how the gradient on the dots changed as they moved to their places on the map. I also liked how the cities were “zippy” about getting to their locations. Also I thought getting rid of the state name was a nice touch/effect. I think this out of the three was the best.
    Alphabet:
    The color scheme and overall movement on this video was nice. It didn’t lag and it wasn’t boring. I would’ve preferred a better typeface maybe? Or possibly making a new graphic for the dots for each city in Texas.
    I like how you centered them but I think since you didn’t put the dots on their own layer it made the list off centered.
    Time:
    I like how the end of this video went. But, I think it would’ve been beneficial to you to make a little calendar or some sort of extra graphic to show the class information more clearly so that people could see it as a schedule rather than just a list. I think also you maybe don’t get enough time to read all the info after it is organized by date at the end of the video.